Liv chose turquoise as a backdrop and sassed it up with peace sign stickers, naturally!
Bella had to make a WHOLE. ENTIRE. NEWSPAPER about herself...mostly concentrating on her love of all things Jessie.
Check two projects off the list for this school year!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! You are so crafty! You are like a super star craft diva :)
I tried to get Kaish and Naji to do crafts like eleventy million times this summer...to no avail. Darn it!
I need a girl. ASAP!
We don't start until the day after Labor Day. Is that crazy or what?
Well, you girls (Jennifer) outdid yourselves. Really cute posters. I could read Olivia's but not Bella's. Can't wait to see them in person or hanging in their rooms! So so cute. The girls should be very proud of themselves and their very clever Mommy.
Very creative!! And cute!
Post a Comment