Sunday, August 29, 2010

Funny Cowgirl!

Yesterday Bella asked if, when we got home from the store if we could talk like cowgirls because there really isn't much time in 3rd grade to talk like cowgirls. (Bless her heart)
I wittily replied,"You mean like, Howdy Pardner! Mosey on over for some lunch. Yeehaw?"
Bella replied,"I'm so sad right now that you know more about cowgirls than I do. Sad and proud."

9 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I love her! She is so flippin' sweet, I can hardly stand it!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. That is the sweetest story ever! So, I am curious what you think about that? Does it make you sad that our schools are SO busy preparing kids for testing that they can't have fun in school any more? Or as much fun anyway? That sort of breaks my heart. If I could put Kaish in a Friends school I would do it JUST so he could still PLAY and learn at the same time. I am thankful for free education, very thankful, but there are some parts of it that make me so sad. Overwhelmingly sad.

Can you please put her in a cowgirl hat and take her picture because I would love to see that! : )

Jason, as himself said...

She should be in my class. Because every so often I break into my cowboy accent. Sometimes it lasts the whole morning or afternoon.

Anonymous said...

Love this story!

soliluna said...

Oh I so love this! What a sweet way to start the week. Just adorable. She is welcome to come over and talk like a cowgirl anytime at all. Hope Olivia is feeling better soon.

sburns said...

I love this story. I have been telling everyone. Bella is so funny and so cute. I find it interesting how crazy she got about cowgirls after seeing Toy Story. I just love love love her. Thanks for sharing the wonderful story. I completely agree with Kaishon about the schools. Go Jason.

Lacking Productivity said...

So. Stinking. Cute.

Kelly said...

"Sad and proud." Aww! So sweet!

ChiTown Girl said...

Howdy, pardner! Mosey on over to my ranch. There's an award over there with you name on it! :)