Lou Lou, Louise, Livvie Girl
a little brown cub
sassy and sweet
makes us laugh
loves to dance, sing, and dress up
loves the sand and the beach
hot pink, turquoise, black
peace signs
wants to be a rock star
longest eye lashes in the world
Momma's cuddle bug
steak, mashed potatoes, and asparagus
starts 2nd grade in 8 days
My baby
5 comments:
Oh, man. why oh why do they keep growing up. i canmt take it. she is truly adorable. I know she will rock second grade.
You're practicing your 2nd grade poetry, I see.
I love this little spitfire. Not just because she and my son make out, either.
very very cute!
I love this blog. It made me take a moment and realize how much I love these little Granddaughter's of mine. They sure are excited about starting school. I hope they have a wonderful year and I hope you do to.
This is so sweet!!!
Post a Comment