Man! Summer flew, right? Wishing both the girls the very best year ever!
Sigh!
Aw...so sweet!! Our kids start Monday. I'm nowhere NEAR ready for them, but what are ya gonna do....
Cute. The flip flop is just a sad reminder of what we are giving up once we go back to school. :(
So, the kids are excited right???Love the smell of new crayons! (and new shoes!)
Cute stuff, my daughter would have loved to have stuff like that!! I think she still would!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Man! Summer flew, right? Wishing both the girls the very best year ever!
Sigh!
Aw...so sweet!! Our kids start Monday. I'm nowhere NEAR ready for them, but what are ya gonna do....
Cute. The flip flop is just a sad reminder of what we are giving up once we go back to school. :(
So, the kids are excited right???
Love the smell of new crayons! (and new shoes!)
Cute stuff, my daughter would have loved to have stuff like that!! I think she still would!
Post a Comment