Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cousins


Getting to babysit Beauty is always fun. Babysitting Beauty on a school night proves to be, well, hectic! We had dinner, finished homework, and had to have baths! The girls still treat Beauty like she is a baby doll. Now that she is 20 months old, she doesn't like that so much any more. Listening to them in the tub was hysterical. She yelled to Bella,"Stop it Ba!" (She calls Bella "Ba" and Livvie "V".) She loves to tell the girls "No!" It was like listening to sisters argue with each other.
Doesn't she looked surprised though that she is actually taking a bath with her cousins?

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my hell, she is adorable!! ALL THREE of them are adorable!

Unknown said...

You know how I feel about Beauty....like she is the most perfect baby on the planet! I can only imagine what fun it was to babysit : )

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!
So much cuteness.

Kelly said...

So cute! I love that expression!!!