Bella is getting so grown up. I dropped her off today...all by herself...to a cupcake decorating class. She took it last year and just loved it so, when I was ordering her birthday cake, I signed her up again. We took the last spot! ;) Anyway, here are this years creations. Going to go eat one now!
7 comments:
This is SO cool! I love these decorations!
Wow Bella. You did a great job. how much fun was it? They look good enough to eat. Grandma is very proud of you.
Those are really cute!
oh my hell!! those ALL look delish!
They look awesome! She is so cool. Which one did you have?
Those look amazing!!!
The photo below is cute of the girls in Halloween gear...enjoy everyday that you can suggest to them what to wear. :)
I'm in a cupcake eating mood these days and this is not helping.
m.
Post a Comment