Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our New Clothes From England!

A few years ago after another cruise, my parents came home talking about Hazel and Graham.They met on a cruise and have been friends ever since. They have come to California twice and my parents have been to England once to visit. Now they are on a 14 day cruise to Hawaii together having a blast, I'm sure!
Anyway, we got to visit with them a couple of times before they set sail. They are always so nice to us but, especially sweet to my kids. They brought them these super cute, super sassy shirts from England! The girls had to wear them to school the next day to show off to their friends!


On a side note, I got a "we arrived" email from my mom in which she told me that she left all of her "hang up" clothes...still hanging in her closet doorway. I'm not sure if my dad was in charge of that suitcase or she was, but somebody got a lecture I'm sure. Bottom line...14 day cruise...no formal wear...no pants...just shorts and t-shirts. Could you just die?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new shirts!
Oh no about the clothes. What will they do?

Jason, as himself said...

Uh oh. I guess they'll buy some new ones!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

So chic!

They'll just have to buy some on the cruise or maybe go to England and get some. :)

Kelly said...

Cute shirts!

I had to laugh, because I know my mom. And she has been on several cruises. I also know that if it had been my mom, that hanging bag would have been meticulously planned, shopped for,worried about and packed perfectly!! She would have been so upset if they forgot it!

Kate said...

Halloween looks like fun at Disney! I love the pumpkin Mickey!