Sunday, October 24, 2010

Vegas, Baby!

Last weekend, we got to get away from it all and head to Vegas with our friends. We ate and gambled, then ate again and gambled some more. Then, just for good measure, we ate and gambled again.

At Piero's we had the funniest, albeit special, busboy. He had us cracking up all night.

At Stax, we ate like King's and drank way too expensive cocktails! :)

We slummed it at Treasure Island and made Casey talk like a pirate while we were there. The boys particularly enjoyed watching people fly off the mechanical bull.

We even headed downtown for some excellent people watching, dancing girls, and laser shows!

Did I mention Casey in a pirate hat?

Oh, you've heard rumors about Lopez in Vegas? Did he deliver?

What do you think?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that looks like a GREAT time! I love the pirate : ) and the food and gambling and fun! All of it. Every bit looks like fun!

Kate said...

I love Vegas...looks like you had a great time!

Mark said...

Shouldn't all that information have stayed in Vegas? Wait until your kids grow up and read this.
Your Friend, m.(who's a little bit jealous).

Lacking Productivity said...

I need me some Vegas in my life.

Jason, as himself said...

So jealous.