Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was everything it should be. Though we missed Kaz and his lasagna, only got to talk to Patty and Adam in Tennessee, thought about Aunt Patty and Uncle Fred in Maryland, we still had a wonderful Christmas Eve and a magical Christmas morning. Christmas was...
silly family self portraits

Grandparents

Abuelos

silly cousins

snow capped mountains

bestest friends

sparkly Christmas dresses

unwrapping the magic of the holiday

getting and receiving the best.gift.ever. (I got Julie, the ultimate make up lover, a FANTASTIC, COLOSSAL set of make up. Joann even called it "Bad ass.")

total Christmas spirit

cookies and thank you cards for Santa

a reason to believe

getting the ONE gift you really wanted...cause you are only 7 once!

playing with dolls and toys all day long

Love. Love. Love.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so right. It looks PERFECT~! Even more than perfect. I could just DIE about the sparkly Christmas dress! And the Christmas jammies! And the makeup case. Awesome. So glad you had a great day!

You have one more week of vacation, right? Are you loving it like CRAZY!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wow, what a beautiful day!!!!
I am enamored by all the sparkly dresses. :)

sburns said...

It was a wonderful Christmas. I guess Christmas is all about the kids but.......we adults sure had fun! I love all the pictures, especially the last one with Andy holding the three girls. There is a whole bunch of love in that picture! Thanks for the memories Jen.

Jason, as himself said...

Fun, fun, fun!