Monday, December 20, 2010

Don't Be Jealous!

Christmas really is a time of miracles. I get an email last week from a dear friend of mine that says "You are going to love your gift." I think the email might have even said something about being the "best gift ever."
" Shoot!", I immediately thought! I really like what I got my friend, but I don't think it qualifies as the best gift ever! I know that is not the point of gift giving, but still...I want the person receiving to really like it!
So, I walked to my mailbox today (in a downpour) and found a package from Personalization Mall.
"Hmmm," I thought "I've already received everything I've ordered from them. I wonder if this is a loyal customer thank you or something?"
When what to my wondering eyes should appear, but THE PERFECT GIFT.






And I LOVE it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That is PERFECT : ) I would die of happiness to have Jason hanging on my tree : )

Merry Christmas JLo!

ChiTown Girl said...

That IS the perfect gift, and I'm TOTALLY jealous!!!

Jason, as himself said...

Well, shucks. What can I say? Everyone wants to be in a picture with me that has been made into a Christmas ornament.

I just love my Christmas spirit this year.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is the perfect gift...I love you both!!!
xooxoxox

Katrine said...

Ha! Jason and I are blood related and I still don't have him hanging on the tree! I love it!

sburns said...

What do you mean don't be jealous. I'm very jealous. Don't be surprised if your very special ornament shows up on my tree!!

Kelly said...

: ) I love it!!