Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gingerbread House and Elf!

It has been raining for 5 days straight here. This is a good thing though because it has forced to me relax and do all things Christmassy before it is over! Tonight we made our gingerbread house!
Look at all that candy (Most of it left over from Halloween!)

The finished product! The girls missed making the house with Aunt Patty like we did last year!

Next up...making Jiffy Pop! How did it happen that the girls are old enough to basically make the popcorn on thier own? (with me hovering over them, naturally!)

And finally...watching our favorite holiday movie...ELF!

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Such sweet and fun photos.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Elf. It must be the best movie ever!!!

ChiTown Girl said...

I think it's freakin' awesome that Andy is so willing to be a part of the Blogosphere for you, and let's you take pictures, etc. Your family rocks!!

*Cheesy joke alert*
My word verification word is 'forida.' In my head, I immediately thought, "That must be where Santa and the Mrs. go during the off season." Get it? It's FLORIDA, but with no L. Noel? Bwah hahaha! I crack myself up!! Ok, I'm shutting up now...