Well, we've done it. We put our house on the market. We are looking for something not on the corner. That is our criteria. Kind of sad, kind of exciting, kind of a long process. Already tired of making the beds every morning! ;)
Oh, I hated selling a home. Making the beds, making sure the kitchen was tidy...OY. Your home is very pretty too...but something new is always exciting as well. I know you watch HGTV....and I know you are going to take down all those family photos. Right? We want this to go fast for you. I am on my way over to help...
5 comments:
I love your house. Wishing you all the very best as you search and hunt for the perfect house 'not on the corner!'
With love.
Sure looks nice. I think it will sell fast. I'm getting our guest rooms ready!
Oh, I hated selling a home. Making the beds, making sure the kitchen was tidy...OY.
Your home is very pretty too...but something new is always exciting as well.
I know you watch HGTV....and I know you are going to take down all those family photos. Right? We want this to go fast for you. I am on my way over to help...
Oh, good luck!! Your house is beautiful!
I love your house! Good luck with selling it and with finding your perfect home!
Post a Comment