New Principal makes us have a Monday Morning assembly EVERY Monday. Each Monday, one class leads the school in the school song, student creed, and the pledge. This week it was Bella's 3rd grade class's turn. She was pretty excited to sing the school song with the rest of her class. I'm pretty sure they did the best job out of anyone yet! ;)
2 comments:
They are the cutest little things. I want to squeeze them : )
I know she was the BEST singer ever.
Wow, EVERY Monday? Hmmm, that would NEVER fly here. Too much instructional time 'wasted.' Our New Principal has her own Monday thing, though. We (the staff) have to dress in uniform like the kids - blue pants/skirts and white shirts. It's actually kinda nice to not have to every worry or think about what I'm going to wear on Monday. If I had enough blue pants and white shirts, I'd consider wearing a 'uniform' every day!
Post a Comment