Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Break Wrap Up

Can you believe I didn't take one single picture this whole spring break? (Until today...wait for that post!) So, I wanted to jot down how we spent our luxurious 2 week break. We:
went to Disneyland twice
ate at the "tea Party" place twice
became addicted to "Bake You Happy" cupcakes
had a playdate with 17 of our closest friends
watched a lot of Full House episodes
jumped, slid, and bounced for boobies at Scooter's Jungle
looked, and looked, and looked for houses
went to pre school with Beauty
let mommy go to the spa with her girlfriends
saw it snow/hail AGAIN in southern California
attended 3 birthday parties
slept in
went to a circus
ate lunch and shopped at Olvera Street
didn't sell our house yet

So, we start back tomorrow and we only have 9 more weeks of school after that. Plus a furlough day, plus memorial Day, plus the weekends...well that's practically nothing now, isn't it? *sigh*

3 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure what I'd rather do...go to Disneyland or watch episodes of full house. :)
I'm sorry that you have to go back tomorrow. I'm so happy the year is almost over. It has totally kicked my butt.

sburns said...

Wow, over alredy. It seems that you just started your Spring break and now your back. I know that the next nine weeks will go by just as quickly. I so glad that we were a big part of your break. We Love spending time with the Lopez family!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You get two weeks??? We are ripped off for sure.
Sounds wonderful...and tiring...and wonderful again.
9 weeks. But who is counting? Oh, YOU are. :)
xo