(Have no idea who she gets that from, because we know it is not me!)
The hat is on crooked because she didn't want her braid hidden, don't you know!

Here she is for her big solo...and she knocked it out of the park!
"Oh Mr. Peddler, some straw I'd like to buy. To build a house about this wide, to build a house this high! Oh, Mrs. Peddler some straw I'd like to take. Please put some in my wagon and a house I'll start to make."

Here the Mother Pig is singing to her piggies about leaving home.
Here the 3 pigs are singing about the wolf wanting a "big, fat pig to eat!"

Of course, Grandma and Papa came to watch their Livvie girl. I don't think Papa cried too much at this show. He's seen it a bunch of times so I think he's immuned! ;)

Great job Livvie girl! These girls will be on Broadway one day...with me singing and dancing with them off stage!
4 comments:
This was a good blog especially because Papa and Grandma made it! Good thing we were home from Europe. Even though we have seen it several times, it was very special with Livvie singing. She did great. We are very proud of her.
Awwwwwwwwwww. I love it. I love your girls : )
Yay, so fun! Jason and I have been threatening to change up our Jack play, but we have everything for it and don't want to start over. So cute!
Jen! Your child is asked to sing -- in public! That's like a girlhood dream come true. ;) I remember your sweet crooning for the rest of us. How fun!
Post a Comment