The girls wanted to make a summer "To-Do" check off list so we wouldn't forget to do anything this summer! The list is simple and complicated. Go to the library, the beach, and swimming at Grandma's made the list. So did "starring" in Annie, vacationing in Arizona, and rearranging our bedrooms! It makes my mom crazy that we go, go, go, but I think we have a nice balance of fun times and lazy days. On our first official week of summer vacation we:
Had a water balloon fight!

Went to Carpenteria Beach with Abbey and Matthew.

Had a swim play date at Becky's!

WE LOVE SUMMER!!!
3 comments:
Us too!
Today is Kaishon's first day.
He is relaxing.
I was supposed to work late but that changed. YAY!
Simple but complicated. I love this.
We used to make lists too....great idea.
Our new list would be: watch everything on netflix and shower only when Mom can smell us.
xo
Fun!
Post a Comment