Her best move...she can pump like nobodies business!
She has the best dance teacher. Mechelle is funny, helps bring Liv out of her shell, and is a good teacher too!
Proud Mommy rockin' her summer moo moo.
Proud daddy! This is Bella's first time not being in the recital since she was 2. She's decided hip hop is not for her. She prefers piano and theatre.
Oh, and let's not forget Beauty! She made her first recital debut and was adorable doing so!

Livvie danced to a hip hop version of the "Hokey Pokey". If I was a good mom I'd upload it to show you, but well, we know how that goes.

I love this picture. Me, my sister, and my two girls posing for the camera. Classic!
5 comments:
Sassy, sassy, sassy!
When are YOU going to be in a dance recital?
So great! Maybe she will grow up and be in SYTYCD! Then I could get tix and be in the audience. :)
Hahaha!! Yeah, what Jason said!!
She is cute AND sassy. Love your summer moomoo....you are all so cute and funny!!!! I love that your girls try new stuff all the time.
So cute! I love the costumes!
Post a Comment