Sunday, June 12, 2011

Last Day of School

First day of school August 11, 2010.


Last day of school June 10, 2011.
Have they grown? *sniff* I now have a 3rd and 4th grader.
LOTS more posts to come about all of the end of the year festivities...but had to post this flashback!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

They are so adorable. I am glad they can have a break from school.

sburns said...

I'm glad you can get a break from school! Livvie's hair sure grew. You will be taking the 1st day of school picture before you know it.

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, Liv really looks so grown up compared to that first picture! Her hair is longer, so maybe that's part of it. They are both so stinkin' adorable!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

ugh! I feel sooooo old. They are all grown up. So beautiful!

Busy Bee Suz said...

So much change for one school year....BUT, they were both fashionable the first day TO the last. xoxoxo