4th of July was filled with: firework watching thematic dressing cousin loving sand in our toes...against our will beach playing and wave chasing and, of course, sassiness! How did you celebrate the 4th? Did you have a patriotic bikini?
I would like to hear your song Jason. As usual, lots of fun for the kids at the beach. The weather was perfect and the food even better. I love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing Jen.
3 comments:
Why, yes I did.
Nothing quite as patriotic as all this, although Kim, Diego, and I wrote a new patriotic song.
I would like to hear your song Jason. As usual, lots of fun for the kids at the beach. The weather was perfect and the food even better. I love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing Jen.
Your 4th looks just picture perfect.
I have not worn a bikini in about 6 years...to do so would be very unpatriotic now. :)
Post a Comment