The girls watched a movie every night before bed. It was usually Tangled and my dad became obsessed with that movie. True story.
We did a lot of this...Please note Bonnie and I showed up with almost identical swim suits.
Drank a lot of smoothies by the pool...
Had a bunch of slide contests...Joann was the big winner!
Spent a lot of time on the lazy river...
Ate a ton of food!
Went to a Diamondback vs. Dodgers game. Dodgers won!
Visited beautiful Sedona...a first for the Almost Famous group.
It was a very relaxing vacation. Up next...Cracker Barrel and the Waffle House!
4 comments:
I Love these pictures. We did have fun but it went by so quickly. How cute is the picture of the girls? Great blog. There is nothing better than family vacations. I hope they continue for a very long time. Next yearm Hawaii!!
I love AZ so much. I also LOVE that your family vacations together. How do you do it??? Oh, you must ALL like each other....now I get it. :) Great photos. Glad you all had fun.
Did you say Waffle house AND Cracker Barrel???? Now I am hungry...thanks a bunch. :)
I'll come next year.
I don't know how I missed this! I LOVE your family vacations. Every summer I have so much fun seeing where you go and what you do.
Post a Comment