Saturday, August 20, 2011
First Day of School
The first day of school has come and gone this week. Bella started 4th grade and Livvie began 3rd. My littlest gets nervous before the start of anything new so I was pretty nervous all week about how she was going to do her first day. Well, I felt like the stars were in alignment for our family on the first day of school. Both girls came home literally giddy with excitement telling us all about their days. The relief I felt with my girls so happy made me feel like a huge load had been lifted off my shoulders. I am so happy and lucky to have two teachers this year that have given my girls such a great start! Here's to an amazing 2011-2012 school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful! Your babies are growing up. I hope the day went well for you too.
They (and you) look SO cute.
I hope the year continues to be wonderful for them both!
Your girls are so stinking cute!
Post a Comment