A little background info...my dad is a UCLA graduate and loves his school. Shawn, Julie's brother, played football for 4 years at UCLA.
So, dressed thematically, we headed to the Rose Bowl for some tailgating, game watching, birthday fun!
The cutest UCLA cheerleader EVER...Miss Sofia (aka Reed's girlfriend)
Papa and Grandma with the grandgirls in front of the Rose Bowl...perfect Christmas card, don't you think?
While we were tailgating, the UCLA cheerleaders stopped by for a photo op. Hey- who's that old lady with all those young cute cheerleaders?
Then, if cheerleaders weren't enough, the UCLA marching band stopped by to play the fight song AND sing happy birthday to Reed!
And if THAT wasn't enough Uncle Stu got us on the field so that we were...
THIS close to the players!
Bella sat on the sidelines the whole time we were on the field up close and in the action. She's a participator, that kid.
And if you can stand even one more cool thing...the girls got on the jumbo tron!!!
So, with cheerleaders, a marching band, large football players, and a jumbo tron...Julie ruined birthday parties forever for kids all over the world.
The End
5 comments:
How very dare she!?!?! I don't think I could ever forgive her, if I were you.
Now that that's out of the way, is she available for party planning? ;-)
She has ruined all my past and future parties. :)
Looks like a fabulous day for the wholefamdamily!!!
Wait a second! What about ME?
That is soooo cool!
SHUT UP! That is such a great party. WOW. Oh my word.
I am glad I don't know Julie because I would give her the evil eye. And then I would give her a hug for having such a cutie for a son! Awesome party. I love your family.
Post a Comment