I'm addicted...and it is
not food related. Shocker! I'm addicted to making crafts. It is no secret I love fall. Well, I guess I should say I love the idea of fall, because living in southern California our fall is a slightly cooler version of summer! Anyway, I love the colors. I love the holidays. My girls' birthdays are in the fall. It is my favorite, and most busy, time of year! So, I was first inspired while getting a pedicure. I was reading a magazine and the had several cute, easy ways to decorate pumpkins. I couldn't for the life of me remember what magazine I found the ideas in so, I relied on my own trusty brain to recall the information and this is what I came up with:
THEN, a friend of mine turned me on to
Pinterest. Holy craft ideas, Batman. My mind is overflowing with the cute things I've seen on Pinterest. If you don't know what I'm talking about, take a look for yourself. It's pretty cool. Anyhoo, I found this idea there and I made it tonight. I'm so freakin' impressed with myself and my crafting abilities!

Are you obsessed with Pinterest too?
8 comments:
Too bad it's still 100 degrees out!
I have a pinterest account! Pumpkin delight!
I love pinterest and stumbleupon. Oh, so much goodness.
I love what you did here!!! Our fall is similar to yours too, minus the birthdays. :)
Enjoy. BOO!
I just turned the ac on while reading your FALL blog. Go figure. I really like your new handy work. You make me proud. I haven't started decorating yet. I think our trip got into the way. Next week for sure!
I love pinterest!
Pinterest changed my life.
What did I ever waste time doing before it?
This is clearly a very girly martha stewart type post!
I like the glitter pumpkin! Which speaking of martha stewart, on her website she puts glitter on bones and then puts the bones in a glass cake tray and I think it looks awesome.
My dogs dragged in a ram's horn yesterday, which is perfect timing because I was looking for creepy things to use for Halloween.
Do you think I should chuck some glitter on it and put it in a jar?
Any suggestions???
Oh my goodness! I love your banner. Get out of the city! You are so talented : ) I am on pinterest...but like everything, it takes me 12 months minimum to start utilizing. I just finally started using twitter. It confuses me!
I like Pinterest, but I do not do crafts. I am not crafty.
Post a Comment