Annual Pumpkin Patch time! This year we rolled out all the stops and brought the whole family. So fun to have the "big girls" show all of our traditions to the "little kids".

Our family

Everyone picked a perfect pumpkin...




We even got our faces painted!

Our ever growing entourage!!
4 comments:
I love these pictures
Ever growing. Love that.
Your family is beautiful. Your pumpkins are sensational : ) We have to get ours soon. Maybe tomorrow. Thank you for reminding me.
PS You look SO skinny in your family picture. WOW! : )
HOW FUN!!!!! I love all the photos...but the WHOLE clan in one picture===awesome.
ps. You know you have amazing hair, right??? am.az.ing.
Phallic symbols?
I didn't see any phallic symbols, but then again, I wouldn't see them. My mind is as pure as the mountain air.
PS I LOVE pumpkin patches, but there are none down here. :(
Post a Comment