The comforts of home.

People who love my kids as much as I do.

Nieces and nephews and the special bond we have.

Family traditions...all of the good ones come out at this time of year!

Best friends, favorite family members, grandparents, my Lucky Dog...all make me happy!

Good food, delicious desserts, and a full belly.

Hope you have lots to be thankful for too! :)
4 comments:
I love love love this blog. Everything you said...dito!! A lot of work but worth every penny. So much love and so much fun and so much food. I just hope the kids sang....Over The River And Through The Woods To Grandmother's House We Go just like we used to do!! Have I said how much I love this time of year??
Very very sweet....all the simple stuff is the BEST stuff; people!!!!!
I love it! Mayan and I spent the day with her step-mom....we had a blast, but the three of us doesn't compare at all to a large group of family!!
Ok...I saw a pool. I want to live in a place where it is warm enough to swim on Thanksgiving. Seriously.
Post a Comment