Saturday, February 4, 2012

Alice In Wonderland

*Two more posts below*
It's show time again! This season, the girls are doing an original show, Alice in Wonderland. Bella is a flower and a card, Olivia is a girly bug and an oyster. We have been at the theatre for the past week every night for rehearsals, dress rehearsals, and 3 shows. They are having the time of their lives! I feel like I've been hit by a truck. ;)
The girls are on stage several times for this show. They both sing and dance to "Walking Around", "In My Mind", "Caucus Race", and "Mad." Olivia also does "Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum". Bella does "I'll Always Be There" and a cool marching scene when she is a card. All of the costumes are handmade by the costume department and the show is done with a live orchestra.
Andy and my parents are going to see the show tonight and then I finally get to watch tomorrow with the rest of the fan club. I get such a kick out of watching them on stage. Is there anything sweeter than children singing and dancing on stage?

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, they look so adorable! I know it's hard on the parents, but when you see those beaming faces, it's all worth it, isn't it?

Unknown said...

They are so beautiful. : ) I love that they have so much fun doing these shows. I wish I could come!

Busy Bee Suz said...

There is nothing sweeter or better than seeing your kids doing what they love!!! They are so talented!