Friday, May 4, 2012

May I Brag A Little?

Everyday I am amazed at what we are asking of small children to do academically in California. That is why I am so proud that my girls earned Principal Awards this trimester. That means they got all "3"'s on their report cards. A "3" means they are doing grade level work. Look, I wouldn't care if they didn't earn this award (they didn't last trimester), but I am just proud that they did this time! :)

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Woo hoo!!

Obviously, the apples don't fall far from the tree :)

Unknown said...

Way to go girls. You are brilliant. Kaish is having such a hard time in school lately : ( It makes me sad. This morning he forgot his back pack so we had to go home to get it and when we pulled into school he said "Please don't make me go in there." It broke my heart.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Yes, you may brag, and you did good.
Congrats to both of your sweeties!!!!