Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Snapshot

The week started with a Grease sing-along with Pumpkin Delight.
We had a swimming play date with our friends.
We hit the beach to cool off at my favorite pretend vacation getaway, Paradise Cove.
We went school supply shopping. 4th and 5th grade (*sigh*)
We rode the new ride Radiator Springs Racers at Disneyland!
We went to the Long Beach Aquarium and touched jellyfish and sting rays!
In between, we played lots and lots of Barbies!
How are you enjoying your summer?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had such a fun week last week too. This week is coming along quite nicely as well. I really don't want to go back to work next week. Can you please tell Gary I need to stay home EVERY SINGLE day and just be a Mom????? Oh, you aren't that close with him. Darn it.

Will your school start super early? I kind of remember that you guys start way before us. I hope the girls have a great year. I can't believe how old they are getting. That is crazy. Let's try to stop this growing up thing at once.

Mark said...

I'm glad you're enjoying your Summer so much. You look busy!
Although I would like another girl in this house, I'm so happy not to have Barbies laying around everywhere.
m.