Saturday, August 25, 2012

First Day of School 2012

August 15, 2012...Olivia started 4th grade! She is very excited to have the very same teacher that Bella had last year and even more excited to have a couple best friends in the class as well!
Bella is a 5th grader now and has my very best work friend as her teacher! Plus, for the first time ever, she has her pal Maddie in her class.
I'm starting my 17th year today...can't really believe it even when I say it out loud. I am teaching 2nd grade again for the 8th year in a row. Happy to do it and love my grade and my team.
Andy is ready to walk his girls to the upper grade playground and watch them go to class. He hasn't missed a first day of school yet!

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, happy new school year!

Unknown said...

Happy School year babies! I can't believe how they are growing. I love their smiles!
Now about you! HOLY WOW that is some gorgeous hair. Beautiful. And I also LOVE your shoes. You are going to rock out the second grade this year! Have fun.
Andy is an awesome daddy.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Look at how cute they are....I won't mention that they are growing up!
What a wonderful family you have; your girls are blessed with two fabulous and attentive parents!
I hope you all have a great year of school!