Saturday, November 3, 2012
Apple Picking
September 29th, we headed out to Yucaipa to go apple picking. We had taken the girls when they were almost 1 nd 2 and hadn't been back since. Now that Reed is of apple picking age...we had to go again!
It is a haul to Yucaipa. It took us over 2 hours to get there and ended up being an all day excursion. I would like to say that it was cool and fallish, but it was over 100, hot and sweaty. It did cool down though when we got to the little town. Cool enough to eat some fresh hot donuts and caramel apples!
The girls and Reed had a blast picking out the perfect apples.
Bella even found the perfect hat for Colinial day...coming soon to 5th grade!
Here's our bounty...$19.00 for a bag of apples! They were delicious though and I ate them in my lunch all week. We tried to make caramel apples,but they turned out weird. I did make an apple pizza too. Good start to this fall season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment