Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy 2013

Please excuse this picture heavy post...I was using my new "Big Girl" camera (if Jason's is a "Big Boy" camera, mine is a "Big Girl", right?)and trying to take loads of pictures. We were invited to Reed's 3rd Annual New Year's Rockin' Eve Party. You know...a kids party where we drink sparkling apple cider and ring in the east coast New Year! We are a lively bunch, I tell ya!
The hostess with the mostest...my BFF Julie!
The person I'm going to smooch at the stroke of 10!
My very pregnant sister and Beauty!
Grandma and Papa...the original party animals!
Best Friends Forever!
Hey- Best Friends Forever too! (On a side note, we took several pictures before I was happy with this one. Jason is so waify that I look like an amazon weight lifter next to him so, I had to stand behind hime to look less beefy. Damn skinny man!)
Awesome, Hot Ducklips!
Awesome, Hot Jason and GC!
Rock on 2013!!

3 comments:

Jason, as himself said...

Yay!

At the stroke of 10!

Don't you love my shirt?

And could Giancarlo and I look any gayer? :)

Great post! I bet it took you forever to upload those photos. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Laughing at Jason's comment!!!! :0
You guys all look awesome. hey, we rang in the new year with you; you know at the stroke of 10. But here it was midnight. I should get a medal for staying up that late, don't you think?
p.s why don't I get invited to any cool parties like you???

Stephanie said...

Stopping by from Busy Bee Suz's blog! Love the picture heavy posts:) Happy New Year!