Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ice, Ice Baby!

When you are a budding hip hop star...
You rock the stage to Ice, Ice, Baby...
And you travel with an entourage...Abuelos
Grandma and Papa
Becky and Char Char
Cathie and Rick...
You even pose with your mommy and daddy!
Liv was awesome again! I think she gets her moves from me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That girl is the coolest! I LOVE her fans! : )

So, I was driving Sabriah and Kaishon to the city tonight to drop Bria off, and out of the blue I said "I have to add Jlo's blog to my blog feeder. I think it got messed up when my blog title changed and now I can't find her." Kaishon and Bria didn't know who you were, so I told them all about you and the girls : )

Isn't that crazy? And then I get home and you have left a comment! WOW!

I hope you and the family have the most wonderful 2013.

ChiTown Girl said...

Um...what the hell?? How did I miss the announcement that your sister is expecting again?? Congrats!!

That is one lucky Super Star. That's the most awesome entourage I've ever seen. :)

ChiTown Girl said...

Ok, what the hell is going on today?! I know I had your email address, but for some reason I can't find it. I just tried to send you that Taffy Apple Recipe, but accidentally sent it to the "no reply" address from your comment. :P
Email me! lisa5868@excite.com

Busy Bee Suz said...

I'm SURE she gets her moves from you!!!! Congrats to your dancer girl.
XO