Andy, Julie, and I took our 3 monkeys to the LA Zoo to kick off our spring break. The zoo...well, it isn't Disneyland, but the kids had fun and we got to spend the day outside. Bella's favorite animal was the huge tortoises and Livvie liked everything. I was partial to the giraffes. The highlight definitely had to be the lady who was trying desperately to tie long blades of grass together to try and feed the zebras. I was seriously expecting her husband to grab her by the ankles and dangle her over the wall so she could cross this genius idea off her bucket list, but no such luck. There is no lack of people watching at the zoo either. That is for sure!
4 comments:
Bonnie
said...
Hey Jen, this blog was funny. I'm glad everyone had fun.
4 comments:
Hey Jen, this blog was funny. I'm glad everyone had fun.
"The zoo...well it ain't Disneyland."
Ha! That cracked me up. How do you guys even have any fun at all when you go somewhere that isn't Disneyland?
You took your monkeys to the zoo : )
So cute.
People watching is always so entertaining. Love your little monkies!
Post a Comment