Thursday, July 25, 2013

4th of July

Even though I was feeling a little blue that we were not in Maui this July 4th, we made up for it with a pool party at Grandma and Papa's! We had lots of fun swimming, eating, and laughing together. The kids would swim all night long if we let them! Even Scarlett got in the action...falling asleep in her boat! We did not see fireworks this night because last night we went to the Hollywood Bowl to see Josh Groban. They had an amazing fireworks show! Can't believe another summer is here!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another summer!
YAY!
Hawaii is perfection, but so is your family!
I am glad you are all together.
You have the best gift in the world: each other.

I hope you are relaxing every day, turning golden brown, and dancing as much as possible this summer!

Love, Becky

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Looks like a fun day! All were color coordinated! ;)