Well, it happened. We started school again. The summer just keep getting shorter and shorter, it seems. I truly can't believe that I have a 5th and 6th grader. I will be so sad when we are all not together any more at our school. Oh well, I guess I am going to just have to enjoy each day this year!
I started my 18th year of teaching today. Talk about feeling old. Looking back at these pictures...it is not lost on me that it looks like I am wearing prison stripes. ;)
4 comments:
The first day! I love their million dollar smiles. I hope all three of you have a wonderful year. I can't believe you have been teaching for 18 years. You barely look 18! : )
Holy moly!! School already?!?!
The girls are just growing up way too fast. :(
And, this would have been my 19th year of teaching, so NO, you are NOT old!!! ;-)
I love this blog. Brings back so many wonderful memories. The girls sure look different. Olivia is wearing socks!! They and you are beautiful.
Oh my....you and your prison stripes. It's meant to be...YOU MUST STAY where you are. :)
XOXOXOXO
Wishing both the girls a wonderful year. I will pray that their Mom will let them move on from here. ??? LOL
Have a great year JLo!!!!
XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment