Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The End of the Vegas Chronicles

I had to end these chronicles with a list of "classics".

1. "I'm a whore for a nacho."
2. "I love me the ladies!"
3. "Casey slept with a hermaphrodite."
3a. "He wasn't a hermaphrodite. He just had an extra chromosome!!"
4. "I'm very bendy for a big guy."
5. "Who called the M'r F'ing Po-Po?"
6. "I can't believe a 22 year old valet just tried to shake us down."
7. "Doesn't Downtown smell like pee?"
8. "You pick the gay."
9. "I like to be touched so much I'm willing to pay someone to do it."
10. "Shellie's on a cookie diet."

I will also never forget:
1. Casey's self made smoking section.
2. The drunk guy in the blue shirt.
3. The blackjack dealer who was not amused by us one bit.
4. The amount of tater-tots Casey consumed.
5. Real Buffalo wings vs. "Crack head" Buffalo wings
6. Andy eating popcorn and tortilla chips like an animal.

And for the record, any time I hear anyone hocking a lougie I am going to die of laughter.

4 comments:

Julistu said...

Nicely done, Lopez! This sums it up.

Lacking Productivity said...

I thought what happened in Vegas was supposed to stay there...

Jason, as himself said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason, as himself said...

Nothing like a bunch of inside jokes to make the insecure outsiders feel even insecurer! Just kidding. I feel completely secure.