
Casey is funny. ( Relax Jason, you are funny too. I like you too. Really, I promise.) On a regular basis he cracks us all up. When you get some cocktails into Casey and he is on a roll...I can't even tell you how freakin' funny he is. I've known Casey for something like 17 years and Saturday night in Vegas he made me pee myself. I'm not kidding.

He told us a story that made me laugh so hard that I couldn't breathe.

I was laughing so hard I had to get a napkin to wipe my eyes. This is straight up ugly laughing!!

For the punch line of the story, Andy spit out some of his drink and fell out of his chair to his knees. He was laughing that hard. I am not exaggerating.

What was so funny? Oh how I wish I could tell you. It would turn my blog from family G-rated fun to ...to...well, I can't even tell you because it was too much. Oh but it was good. Oh so bad, but oh so good!!!
3 comments:
I actually saw Andy go under the table he was laughing so hard. For the record, I had heard the story before and was able to keep it together enough to chronicle the laughter in photos.
You can't just do that...you can't just describe the funniest thing ever and then leave us hanging.
This is where you need the regular "Almost Famous" blog and the "Special Edition: Uncut and Uncensored" version.
I'm with Kira! You can't just do that. I'm sure I'll get the story soon, though, and then I'll pass it on to Kira.
Post a Comment