Today, while trying to get Liv down for a MUCH needed nap, she turned to me and said, "Do you know what I need?" "What, Liv?" I asked "A new mommy who won't make me take naps." Right.
You could do several pages of Livvie-isms....if we could just remember them all! Here's one. We're at Chi-Chi's (shocker) and Livie says "why do they call it Chi Chi's. Nobody has a clue. Livvie says "I think I know". Sh e points to the Parmesan cheese and Says Chi, then to the pizza and says Chi's...Chi Chi's. I almost hit the floor on that one.
4 comments:
That's funny!
You could do several pages of Livvie-isms....if we could just remember them all! Here's one. We're at Chi-Chi's (shocker) and Livie says "why do they call it Chi Chi's. Nobody has a clue. Livvie says "I think I know". Sh e points to the Parmesan cheese and Says Chi, then to the pizza and says Chi's...Chi Chi's. I almost hit the floor on that one.
LOL. Where does she come up with these things? Jen you have one smart cookie on your hands. Keep the "Livvie-isms" coming!
Post a Comment