Tonight we had a grown up dinner with some of our best friends. They are all lurkers, who read the BLOG, but are way too cool to comment. Interestingly enough, though, most of them asked why they haven't been mentioned more often.
So, let me introduce them:
Julie...Julie and I have been friends since high school, but we really sealed our friendship when we waitressed together at Sokez. Julie and I have gone on lots of fun trips, experienced the Northridge quake together, and she held my hair back for me when I was throwing up after giving birth to Olivia. Julie is Bella's Godmother. Julie is 100% girl and half of the fun tonight was listening to all of the"Julie stories". The topics can range anywhere from Julie's enormous bag, to Julie's "gash" lipstick(sorry Michelle), to Julie's super-human energy level. Julie's the best friend a girl could ever ask for.
Casey...Casey is also a graduate of the Sokez school of waiting tables. Casey makes me laugh harder than , I think, anyone else. He's absolutely gorgeous, would give you the shirt off his back, and is Bella's Godfather. Casey is the life of the party and has licked me in inappropriate places, but that's another blog for another time.
Michelle...Michelle is tough on the outside, but a big old softy on the inside. She is very generous and thoughtful and spoils my girls...and me! Michelle is funny and smart and a really nice friend to have. Don't tell her I said so.
Tiffany...The reason for the party!! I don't even remember how Julie met Tiffany, but they were roommates forever and became our favorite duo to hang out with. We have had lots of good times with Tif from apple picking to bachelorette parties. (Another story for another time) Now Tiffany is a Target-Big Wig and lives somewhere in the middle of the country.
Vish and Shellie...Vish is Julie and Michelle's personal trainer. He's a nice guy who loves to hang out with us. You can find Vish and Shellie with us in Vegas and at the annual Christmas Extravaganza at Julie's.
Allison...Allison and Julie work together and sit, literally, about four steps from each other. Allison and Julie spend more time together than the rest of us. Allison does some great impressions of Julie, too.
Lopez and I round out the group and you know plenty about us. Look for an upcoming installment of Almost Famous, when this crew heads to Vegas for a weekend of food, hockey and debauchery. Ought to be a hoot!!
So, let me introduce them:
Julie...Julie and I have been friends since high school, but we really sealed our friendship when we waitressed together at Sokez. Julie and I have gone on lots of fun trips, experienced the Northridge quake together, and she held my hair back for me when I was throwing up after giving birth to Olivia. Julie is Bella's Godmother. Julie is 100% girl and half of the fun tonight was listening to all of the"Julie stories". The topics can range anywhere from Julie's enormous bag, to Julie's "gash" lipstick(sorry Michelle), to Julie's super-human energy level. Julie's the best friend a girl could ever ask for.
Casey...Casey is also a graduate of the Sokez school of waiting tables. Casey makes me laugh harder than , I think, anyone else. He's absolutely gorgeous, would give you the shirt off his back, and is Bella's Godfather. Casey is the life of the party and has licked me in inappropriate places, but that's another blog for another time.
Michelle...Michelle is tough on the outside, but a big old softy on the inside. She is very generous and thoughtful and spoils my girls...and me! Michelle is funny and smart and a really nice friend to have. Don't tell her I said so.
Tiffany...The reason for the party!! I don't even remember how Julie met Tiffany, but they were roommates forever and became our favorite duo to hang out with. We have had lots of good times with Tif from apple picking to bachelorette parties. (Another story for another time) Now Tiffany is a Target-Big Wig and lives somewhere in the middle of the country.
Vish and Shellie...Vish is Julie and Michelle's personal trainer. He's a nice guy who loves to hang out with us. You can find Vish and Shellie with us in Vegas and at the annual Christmas Extravaganza at Julie's.
Allison...Allison and Julie work together and sit, literally, about four steps from each other. Allison and Julie spend more time together than the rest of us. Allison does some great impressions of Julie, too.
Lopez and I round out the group and you know plenty about us. Look for an upcoming installment of Almost Famous, when this crew heads to Vegas for a weekend of food, hockey and debauchery. Ought to be a hoot!!
2 comments:
I'm jealous now.
Nice summary...very accurate. Tif and I met in law school and she HATED it me at first. Come on, who hates me when they first meet me. Love you, Sister!
Post a Comment