Dear Ants,
I wanted to take this time to thank you for visiting my house. It was so nice to see you. It's been way too long. Just because of your unexpected visit I had to clean out my medicine cabinet. It has never been so organized and clean! I know you appreciated it because you just couldn't seem to get enough of the cough medicine and toothpaste! I do have a question for you though, why do you like bathrooms so much? Seems to me that would be the last place you would want to see. I would guess the kitchen would be much more fun! I'm sure I'll be seeing you soon there too. Anyway, thanks for keeping me on my game. I sure do appreciate it!
Yours truly,
JLO
6 comments:
Not fun! We found cockroaches in our kitchen cabinet last night! YUCK!
Knock on wood--we've been spared this year--but I totally understand the battle!
Great post.
Poor Matt had ants in his crib. They have been a huge pain here. We are having the house sprayed tomorrow and I hate doing that but the ants have got to go.
Jen, I HATE ants!!! The worst is waking up to an ant party in the kitchen. I love when my cats are rolling around in "something"looking oh so cute and their faces are moving....gross. Have you thought about a service? It has helped me out, but now its the cancer chemical thing. Your bathroom looks great. Nice Longaberger basket.
Hi Jen. Doesn't some of the cough medicene have codine in it. That is why the ants were attracted to your bathroom. The word is out!! I love the comment about you Longaberger basket. So funny. Like you said, at least your bathroom got clean. Speaking of clea, any stories on the floor under your refrigerator?? Ha!
I have the ants too and I have to say that they seem to be taking their dead with them. I'm serious. I will spray them with Windex, my new ant killer of choice and by the morning the bodies are gone! Where did they go? I believe there are thousands of ant funerals taking place all over the SCV.
Post a Comment