
Over the summer, Olivia wanted to go on Soaring Over California, but she was too little by a hair. She cried and cried because "she was a big girl"...just not quite big enough for the ride. So, she had big plans for this visit to California Adventure. She was
going to ride Soaring with sissy. I was so nervous she wasn't going to be tall enough.

Everyone in line was so cute, cheering her on when she went to get measured. Sure enough! She was just the right height to ride Soaring. She ran around making all of us give her "two thumbs up." It was adorable. She loved the ride and giggled her way through it. She said it "was like being on TV."
5 comments:
I remember that same day in my life. I got to go down the big slide at this tiny local water park. It is sort of monumental in a kid's life. I wish I had a picture of it.
That was the highlight of my night. She was so excited. Remember how much I laughed! I wasn't sure she would like it but...she laughed the entire time. How old was Bella when she was tall enough to ride soring??
Go, Livvie, go!
Congratulations Livvie!
This was sooo a tear jerker moment for me. What can I say, those girls get me every time.
Post a Comment