Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas at Disneyland

We headed off to Disneyland to see the Christmas decorations yesterday. It really was pretty. The weather was cool (finally!) in the morning which helped it feel festive. We had breakfast at the Plaza with Minnie and friends. (Save your money...the food wasn't very good for the Disney price!)
Seeing "Minnie Mama" was a highlight. I'm not sure why my girls call her Minnie Mama. Bella has called her that since she was 2. Do I really resemble Minnie?

Seeing all those characters made us work up an appetite so we headed to the candy store for a sweet treat. Grandma and Papa couldn't believe the size of the cookies the girls chose! Either that or they wanted a bite of their own!

We had to take a picture in front of the huge tree. At around 6:00, they make it snow and do a countdown to the tree lighting. The girls thought it was real snow. Poor California kids.

Then, you are not going to believe this, but THE REAL Santa was there. Right at Disneyland. He even brought his reindeer. Everyone even got a chance to sign the "nice list". It was questionable for Livvie.

Bella asked for a Minnie Mama baby. Olivia asked for a Pluto and a purse. Naturally.

Then, Daddy got there just in time for dinner, Pirates, the Christmas parade and the Haunted Mansion. Oh, and he even found time for some cotton candy!
The castle looked great this year too. They added snow and icicle lights. Unfortunately, none of the pictures turned out right. So, Kira Joy (my bloggin' BFF) you are just going to have to come and see it for yourself! Don't ask Jason to go with you though.






3 comments:

sburns said...

I finally got to see some pictures! Is there any time when you guys aren't having a good time? That was one of the best Christmas days at Disneyland ever. So much fun even if the girls didn't give us a bite of their cookie!

Jason, as himself said...

Well, I gotta hand it to you. It sure looks like it was a lot of fun. It almost makes me want to go. And Kira, if you ask me to go, I would do it.

Lacking Productivity said...

Oh my gosh...just seeing the title of your post I thought, "she just does this to taunt me!"

I want to go so so triple bad! And your pictures just make it worse! I wish I had season passes.

And Jason...you will always have an open invite!