Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday Bella


I don't know how it happened...but Bella turned 5 today. It is so true what they say. Where did the time go? I am feeling very weepy today. 5 seems like such a milestone.
Here are a few things you need to know about being 5:
* 5 year olds are rule followers.
* They like to watch TV.
* They really want to know how to read and are really proud of the 5 sight words they know already.
* They are great big sisters.
* They love to dance.
* They are beautiful artists and wonderful photographers.
* They are sweet, easy going, and love to laugh.
Happy Birthday Monkey!!!

4 comments:

sburns said...

I am a very very proud Grandma. How did I get so lucky? I cried all the way through the Blog. I love Bella so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!

Lacking Productivity said...

She seems adorable...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(PS: Paul and I teach a Sunday school class of 8 5-yr olds at our church...thanks for the things to know about 5-year olds...the ones that I don't already know to for sure be true might just come in handy!)

Julistu said...

Dude...your dang kids got me again! Totally teary over that one. You forgot to mention 5 year olds have fantastic moms! Love you both!

sburns said...

I love what Julie said. She is so sweet. We love you too Julie!!