Saturday, December 22, 2007

Bonnie's Ginormous...Village

My mom started collecting her village about 20 years ago. It is huge. It takes her a couple of days to get out all the boxes and set the whole thing up. She usually has the village set up by Thanksgiving so we can appreciate it for a full month. The girls love Grandma's village!
She has a school (for me), a baseball stadium (for Papa), a pre school (for Becky), Starbucks, a movie theatre, a house like the one my dad grew up in, a radio station, an ice cream parlor...she even has Graceland!

Here's a shot of the whole extravaganza!! Merry Christmas!


3 comments:

sburns said...

Wow, I made the Blog. I love it. I hope everyone enjoys the village. I hope you hear from my favorite, Jason. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Jason, as himself said...

What?! I'm Bon Bon's favorite??? This is turning out to be such a fabulous Christmas after all!

Maybe I'll have to stop by and check out the village in person. . .

Lacking Productivity said...

Paul and I have started a Halloween Village...we hope to have it that big in 20 year too!