Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jason's Christmas Quiz

Jason tagged me at this incredibly busy time of year for a little Christmas Quiz. Being the "love everything about Christmas" girl that I am, I decided to play along.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Well, see that depends on the gift. I try and wrap, 'cause that's more fun, but sometimes a gift bag is necessary. Plus, they are cute.
2. Real or artificial tree? So far, real. I love the smell.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the second weekend in December.
4. When do you take the tree down? The day after Christmas. It's pretty dead by then.
5. Do you like eggnog? No, I have texture issues.
6. Favorite gift as a child? Barbie Dream House.
7.Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, 2. One is real and one is a Little People toy.
8.Hardest person to buy for? Andy
9. Easiest person to buy for? My sister
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? A container of nuts from Costco.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Already sent them out..thank you very much!
12.Favorite Christmas movie? Santa and the Three Bears
13. When do you start Christmas shopping? I have no hard and fast rule. If I see something I get it. I try and wait until after Thanksgiving...just seems more festive that way.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Oh yes..at Julie's party!!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmastime? M&M cookies, my fudge, lasagna.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? "All I Want for Christmas is You" Mariah Carey
18. Travel or stay home? We go to my mom's which is local and then to Andy's Aunt's house. No planes or anything!
19. Angel on top of the tree or star? We used to have an angel, but when Bella was 2 she asked why we didn't have a star on top of the tree like Mickey Mouse so, we got a star.
20. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Please, don't insult me. I will break into song rightthisverysecond!!
21. Open Christmas presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open 1 on Christmas Eve, which is always pajamas. Then, the rest in the morning. We don't see the rest until Santa puts them out so it is always a big surprise!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Eating too much and spending too much money!
23. What I love most about Christmas? Family and friends, watching the girls' delight, the smells, the music, the lights, the good cheer!!!!

2 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

What exactly is a "real" nativity? Do you like hire people? Nobody actually gives birth though right...I assume that part is stage trickery or something.

Jason, as himself said...

Yeah, so, I'm pretty sure I'm the one who gave you those nuts from Costco! I remember because I regifted them. Thanks for humoring me with this Christmas quiz during this busy time of year.