
This is what it usually looks like when I'm bloggin'. Let me introduce my cat, the prettiest kitty in the whole wide world, Nala. Nala was born on our wedding day. So, when I walked into the pet store that fateful day, I had to have her. Nala is shy. Casey swears I don't have a cat because whenever anyone comes over, Nala hides under the bed. I think Nala is just on to Casey! Nala loves me the most of all. She lays on me at night while I am watching TV and likes to cuddle when I sleep. She has even gotten brave and will let the girls pet her if they are laying still. We think we have a pretty great cat!
2 comments:
I am not really a pet person in generally, but I like other people's pets...I guess I like to take a "grandma" approach to having pets (you can play with and spoil them, but you don't have to train, discipline, feed, or house them)...on that note, I must say you have a beautiful cat...I love the colors! I'll just say it, Nala is my favorite grandkitty.
I must say I totally forgot you had a cat. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember something about Nala, I think. . . but I love that she helps you blog.
Post a Comment