What a cute pic!
Oh, you're baby's growing up! Time to get pregnant!
Ha, ha! Katrine's comment made me laugh!I know I sound 102, but where does the time go...we didn't get older did we?
Next thing you know, she'll be sitting for hours and hours and hours with her boyfriend in the living room doing God knows what.
Shut up, Jason! Don't say things like that! I don't want to know what comes next. I'm in denial! Jen - Olivia is so cute in that photo and it's so funny how she has that same look today. Hasn't changed at all!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What a cute pic!
Oh, you're baby's growing up! Time to get pregnant!
Ha, ha! Katrine's comment made me laugh!
I know I sound 102, but where does the time go...we didn't get older did we?
Next thing you know, she'll be sitting for hours and hours and hours with her boyfriend in the living room doing God knows what.
Shut up, Jason! Don't say things like that! I don't want to know what comes next. I'm in denial!
Jen - Olivia is so cute in that photo and it's so funny how she has that same look today. Hasn't changed at all!
Post a Comment