
We headed to UCLA today for the Festival of Books. We saw Johnny and the Sprites in person! He has a show on the Disney Channel.

Daddy was able to give us a personal tour of where he worked for 41/2 years...the UCLA Replacement Hospital. He was so proud to tell us all about it.

Then , you are not going to believe it, but we met the illustrator of Fancy Nancy and she read the new book Fancy Nancy BonJour Butterfly. It was a treat! Robin Preiss Glasser was sassy, witty, and FANCY... Everything the girls love!!

Boy was it hot today. We had lots of yummy snacks at UCLA...kettle corn, cinnamon almonds, and lemonade.

We took this picture for Papa Boy. It was weird to think of him walking this campus 40 some years ago.

We took these pictures for Papa and Shawn. We tried to go see Shawn's picture in the Athletic building, but it was closed for the weekend. Julie sent it to him over his phone anyway.

I think I will have this picture at the girls UCLA college graduation party. What do you think??
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so jealous you got to go to this. I L-O-V-E, LOVE the Book Festival. Next year can I stow away in your trunk?
This is one of those days when I wish I could of gone but I'm glad I didn't because of the heat! I would of loved to see what the girls thought of Papa's school. Go Bruins!!
What a fun day! What a literate thing to do with your kids.
Post a Comment