Monday, May 12, 2008

Americana

On Saturday we took the kids to the new Americana outdoor mall in Glendale. It was a beautiful day to be outside. We had to stop for a pretzel.
The Americana is beautiful. It is very fancy and high end...way to rich for my blood, but fun to walk through. They have a fancy water fountain, much like the Bellagio in Vegas, a play structure for kids, and a trolley car.
It was so warm out, I bought the kids a new outfit at the only "regular people" store...H&M.

How cute are these little outfits? These are the best parts about living in L.A. So much to do and great weather to do it in!!


4 comments:

sburns said...

I Love the pictures of the girls. Oh ya, they are my Granddaughter's. You are so right about Calif. What a wonderful place to live. I love the fancy skirts and tops but now they need some cute sandles!! Your Dad and I are going to have to go there.

mitzi said...

HOLD YOUR HORSES! There's a mall I don't know about? Off to google it!

Lacking Productivity said...

We have a rich people outdoor mall that I like to walk through too. But I don't go into a lot of the boutique-ee stores because I know the employees will see what I'm wearing and know that I can't afford to even touch the clothes.

And I totally wish we had an H&M here.

Jason, as himself said...

Maybe Mitzi and I could go together. I've never heard about it either!