Saturday, June 14, 2008

Livvie's Last Day of Pre School

Can you believe Olivia is headed to Kindergarten? Her last day of school was on Friday as well. Her school has a picnic at night to celebrate the year and hand out the "ME Books". "Me Books" are a collection of art and pictures throughout the school year specifically designed to make Mommies cry. Here is Olivia with her two teachers Miss Tracy and Miss Carol. I'm pretty sure she likes them more than she likes me.
Oh, I kid.
We have been attending this pre school since Bella was 20 months old in the mom-tot program. I was very sad to say good bye. This group of teachers are everything you would want for your children in a school experience. They are creative, kind, experienced and fun!
Can I gush any more?

It was so cute to watch Olivia with all of her pals. She went around and told me who she wanted to take pictures with. They ran, danced, did a conga line. Boy, did they have fun! This is Grace. Her mom and I used to teach together.

This is Peyton. Livvie loves her and we hope to play together over the summer.
I made it through the week of good byes. Who knew ending K and pre school would be so hard...for the Mommy!!!



1 comment:

sburns said...

I love these pictures. How much fun did the teachers and the students have at the picnic. I would recommend this pre-school to anyone and everyone. I can't wait until Becky and Charlie's child is old enough to go to this pre-school. Congratulations Olivia. I hope you have a lot of play dates this summer with all your friends!